By using FindersTellers, you agree to abide by the website's policies, including
You will not:
1) post inappropriate content, such as illegal material, prohibited items, or information on specific persons;
2) violate any laws (including copyright laws, patent laws), third party rights, or our policies;
3) use the site if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from the site;
4) knowingly post untruthful information;
5) post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content;
6) post other person's personal information;
7) hack the website;
8) inundate the website with useless information (e.g. postings, content);
9) transfer your FindersTellers account and User ID to another party without our consent;
10) distribute or post spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
11) distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm FindersTellers, or the interests or property of FindersTellers users;
12) copy, modify, or distribute content from FindersTellers;
13) harvest or otherwise collect information about users without their consent.
We may limit, suspend, or terminate our service and user accounts, prohibit access to our website, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users off FindersTellers.
We may also, at our discretion, remove content that you post. Typical reasons for removing content include offensive, illegal, or libelous content.
Fees and Services
If a fee is associated, you will be notified prior to purchasing. You will have an opportunity to review and accept the fees prior to purchasing. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in U.S. Dollars. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated in a timely manner with a valid payment method. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms. This includes charging other payment methods on file with us and retaining collection agencies and legal counsel.
Changes to our Policies are effective after we provide you with at least 14 days' notice from the date that we post the changes on FindersTellers or e-mail you at the e-mail address we have on file for you, whichever occurs first.
When you give us content, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) you have in the content, in any media known now or in the future.
You will not hold FindersTellers responsible for other users' actions or inactions, including content they post or actions that they promise to take. We are not involved in the actual or physical transaction between buyers and sellers. We have no control over and do not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of items advertised, the truth or accuracy of listings, the ability of sellers to sell items, the ability of buyers to pay for items, or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction.
We do not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer.
We are not liable for any loss of money, goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of FindersTellers.
If we are found to be liable, our liability to you or to any third party is limited to the greater of (a) the total fees you paid to us in the 6 months prior to the action giving rise to the liability, and (b) $100.
Both scheduled and unscheduled outages may occur. In such events, you will not hold FindersTellers liable for any actual, consequential, or perceived losses. You will hold FinderesTellers harmless from any claim or demand resulting from an outage.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release FindersTellers (including the owner and all employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."
Access and Interference
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access FindersTellers for any purpose without our express written permission.
Additionally, you agree that you will not:
1) take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
2) copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content (except for Your Information) from FindersTellers without the prior expressed written permission of FindersTellers and the appropriate third party, as applicable;
3) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of FindersTellers or any activities conducted therein.
You will indemnify and hold FindersTellers (including the owner and all employees), harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, legal notices shall be served to the email address you provide to FindersTellers. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you legal notice by mail. In such case, notice shall be deemed given three days after the date of mailing.
Resolution of Disputes
If a dispute arises between you and FindersTellers, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Accordingly, you and FindersTellers agree that we will resolve any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises out of this Agreement or our services (a "Claim"). Before resorting to this, we encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution by sending us an e-mail via the Contact Us page. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. In our sole discretion, we may assign this Agreement in accordance with the Notices Section. Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. We do not guarantee we will take action against all breaches of this Agreement.
We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. Except as stated elsewhere, all amended terms shall automatically be effective 14 days after they are initially posted.